UPSC Engineering Services Final Result 2017
(Union Public Service Commission)
Post Name – Engineering Service Examination,2017
Date of Examination– 14-05-2017
Date of Personality Test– July, September, 2017
Post Name – Engineering Services Examination,2017
Number of Vacancy – 440
STATUS OF RESULT
MODE OF EXAMINATION
Age Limit- The candidate’s age as on 01-01-2017 should be 21-30 years.
Educational Qualification- The candidate should have acquired a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an act of Parliament. The candidate should have passed Section A and Section B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India). For more detail, candidates can read the official notification carefully.
Instructions for Downloading the UPSC Engineering Service Final Result 2017:
1. For downloading the result, the appeared candidates are advised to open the official website of Union Public Service Commission- www.upsc.gov.in
2. Candidates have to check the What’s New section for any kind of latest updates.
3. Here the candidates have to follow the link: Engineering Services (Main) Examination Final Result 2017
4. After clicking on the link, a new page containing the direct link for the result will be opened.
5. After clicking on the link, the candidates will be able to view the PDF format.
Check Final Result Marks
Check Final Result
Download Main Admit Card
Download Pre Result
Download Official Notification