UP Police recruitment 2018-19
(Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board)
Post Name – Resident Citizen Police and Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary
Start Date to Apply Online: 22nd January, 2018
Last date to submit the application fees: 23rd February, 2018
For all: Rs. 400/-
Payment Method: Through e-challan or Net banking/Credit or Debit card.
For Male candidates: Minimum 20 and Maximum 22 years
For Female candidates: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 25 years
05 years of age relaxation is permissible to SC/ST candidates and OBC candidates.
|Hindi.SarkariExaamresult.com हिंदी में वेबसाइट|
1. The number of vacancies is 41,520 Constables in Resident Citizen Police and Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary.
2. The pay scale will be Rs. 5,200-20,200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2,000 for the post of Resident Citizen Police.
3. The pay scale will be Rs. 5,200-20,200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2,000 for the post of Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary.
4. Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Physical Test.
5. Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Circular||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|