UP CPAT Admission Online Form 2017
(University of Lucknow)
Post Name – Combined Pre Ayush Test.2017
Starting Date for Online Admission- 12-09-2017
Last Date for Online Application- 25-09-2017
Date of Admit Card Download- 30-09-2017
Date of Written Examination- 04-10-2017
Date of Result- 12-10-2017
The fee can be paid through online mode by using credit card or debit card or net banking.
University of Lucknow
(As on 31-12-2017)
The candidate’s age should be minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years.
(Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC-05 years)
Vacancy Details For UP CPAT Admission Recruitment 2017
Exam Name – Combined Pre Ayush Test.2017 (CPAT-2017)
Course Name – B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S., B.H.M.S courses of Uttar Pradesh
Educational Qualification – The candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Group from a recognized board. The candidates must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of Uttar Pradesh CPAT from 12-09-2017 onwards. The last date for online application is 25-09-2017.
Mode of Selection – The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
Scheme of Examination –
1. The written exam will cover questions from the subject Zoology, Botany, Physics and Chemistry
2. There will be 45 objective questions from each of the subjects carrying 4 marks for each question.
3. The total marks will be 720.
4. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
5. The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
Login for Registered Candidates