TN Police recruitment 2018
(Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board)
Post Name – Police constable, Jail warder and Firemen
Starting date of application: 28th December, 2017
Last date for online application: 27th January, 2018
Last date of payment through offline mode: 31st January, 2018
All have to pay Rs. 130
Payment Method: Through offline mode/ E-payment post office/ Bank challan/Net banking/Credit/ Debit card
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 24 years
(as on 01-07-2017)
|Hindi.SarkariExaamresult.com हिंदी में वेबसाइट|
1. Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination, Certificate Verification and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
2. Candidates should have passed 10th from a recognized board.
3. The number of vacancies for Police constable is 5538 with pay scale of Rs. 18,200-52,900.
4. The number of vacancies for Jail Warder is 365 with pay scale of Rs. 18,200-52,900.
5. The number of vacancies for Firemen is 237 with pay scale of Rs. 18,200-52,900.
6. 05 years of age relaxation is provided to SC/ST candidates and 2 years to BC/MBC/DNC candidates.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Circular||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|