Supreme Court of India Attendant Recruitment 2018
(Supreme Court of India)
Post Name – Junior Court Attendant, Chamber Attendant
Starting Date 21 March 2018
Last Date 15 April 2018
For General/OBC– Rs.300/-
For Ex Serviceman– Rs.150/-
For SC/ST/PH – Rs.150/-
Payment Method: The examination fee can be paid through the payment gateway of UCO Bank.
Minimum- 18 years.
Maximum- 27 years
(As on 1st March 2018)
|Hindi.SarkariExaamresult.com हिंदी में वेबसाइट|
* Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 is recruiting Junior Court Attendant, Chamber Attendant. Details are given below.
* Posts of Junior Court Attendant is 65 and Posts of Chamber Attendant is 13.
* Pay Scale will be Rs.21700/- p.m. plus Allowances.
* Educational Qualification for Junior Court Attendant : Passed 10th Class+ Experience of cooking/ electrician/ carpentry. He must posses LMV/HMV License.
* Educational Qualification for Chamber Attendant : Passed 10th Class+ Experience in housekeeping and relevant trade.
* Candidate can apply Online for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 from 21 march 2018 to 15 April 2018.
|Apply Online for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 (Court Attendant)||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 (Chamber Attendant)||Click Here|
|Official Circular||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|