Reserve Bank of India has recently announced its notification about recruitment for 623 assistants through direct recruitment. This is the golden chance for those who want to see themselves in RBI. This post is all about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017. You can check latest government jobs at our website www.sarkariexaamresult.com to know about all the recent updates. This exam is conducted to recruit candidates to various branches in the country. There are 3 phase of the exam i.e., Prelims, Mains and Interview.
Organization name: Reserve Bank of India
Employment type: Bank jobs
Name of the post: Assistant
Important dates for the exam:
- Starting Date of Online Application- 18-10-2017
- Last Date for Online Application- 10-11-2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment- 10-11-2017
- Date of Examination will be tentative
- Preliminary- 27,28 November 2017
- Main- 20 December 2017
UR/OBC: Rs. 450/-
SC/ST/PH/ESM: Rs. 50/-
The fees can be paid only through online mode through Credit card/ Debit card or Net banking.
Location: Allover India
Age limit: The minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum will be 28 years as on 01.10.2017. Age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for Other Backward Classes and 10 years for Physically handicapped.
The number of posts are 623 posts further classified into 308 for UR, 144 for OBC and 92 for SC candidates.
Distribution of vacancies as per region:
- Ahmedabad- 19
- Bengaluru- 25
- Bhubaneshwar- 17
- Chandigarh- 13
- Guwahati- 36
- Hyderabad- 16
- Jaipur- 13
- Kanpur & Lucknow- 44
- Kolkata- 23
- Mumbai- 264, Nagpur- 15, Patna-15
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi- 13
The pay scale would be between Rs. 13150 to 34990 per month.
Educational Qualification for the aspirants:
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum marks of 50% marks in the aggregate
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Candidate that is belonged to Ex-Servicemen category should be a graduate from recognized university or have passed the matriculation or its equivalent exam of Armed forces
- Ones who are applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language of that particular state they are opting for.
To apply for RBI Application form:
- Log in to the official site i.e., rbi.org.in
- The eligible candidates can open the Notification section and application form
- Fill up your academic qualification, skill, experience and all other related information as instructed
- Attach the copies of documents that should be self-attested
- Pay the application fees as per your category
- Check out all the details you’ve filled for verification
- Do not forget to take the print-out of RBI Recruitment 2017 application form for future reference