IBPS is a very popular bank exam. Every year, more than one million students apply for this examination. IBPS Department keeps recruitment for different types of posts. Here we will learn some easy steps for preparing for the IBPS Exam (IBPS Exam Preparation Tips).
Most candidates do not have the knowledge of this examination, they start preparing for the IBPS Bank Examination directly. The first rule of preparations for IBPS exam is that you need to have complete information about this exam. Then you will be able to decide how to prepare for the exam and start with the said.
What is IBPS exam?
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, which we know in short form “IBPS”. The IBPS department offers various examinations for participating banks and institutions (IBPS PO Exam), IBPS Clerk Exam, IBPS Specialist Officer (IBPS Specialist Officer) Exam), IBPS RRB Exam.
IBPS Examination Process
IBPS exam is completed in three phases – the first is the initial examination (IBPS Preliminary Exam) then the second step is the Mains Examination and the candidates passing in both phases are eligible for the last phase i.e., Interview. (Note: – IBPS clerk exam does not take place in interview)
What to prepare for IBPS exam?
To prepare for the bank exam, first you need to know the IBPS Exam Syllabus. We will talk about the major topics of the IBPS exam here. You will then learn IBPS preparation tips and tricks after that.
The main topics for IBPS –
- English language
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer (computer)
- Syllabus for Hindi of IBPS Bank PO
- Bank PO Exam
- Difference between IBPS PO and State Bank of India PO
How to prepare for Reasoning for IBPS?
Reasoning (logic) = Reasoning In almost all competition examinations, the referential subject is normal. Reasoning is also a scoring paper. If you have a good command on this subject then you can easily increase your score. Most questions come from logical and verbal. If you have mastered the IBPS Reasoning Shortcut Tricks and Formula, then you can get good marks in this topic.
Main Reasoning Topics – Making series, number series, coding, and decoding, comprehension reasoning, logical reporting problems, passages and conclusions, analogy. Check out the entire IBPS’s Reasoning Syllabus here.
How to prepare general knowledge for IBPS exam?
General Knowledge is an important paper for all the banking examinations. If you are aware of the country’s daily incidents and activities like political, social, Indian Economy (Indian Economy Notes for IBPS), trade, markets, agriculture, finance, awards, Indian constitution, media, sports, RBI and Banking updates (RBI related notes for IBPS) etc. You can get good marks in this test.
Check out the complete IBPS General Knowledge Syllabus here. You should regularly read newspapers and magazines to prepare for general knowledge. Check out many easy ways and tricks like this – how to prepare for IBPS general knowledge?
IBPS Exam Study Plan + Tips
IBPS Bank Exam Tips
After knowing the entire syllabus, it is time to learn tips and tricks so that we can easily prepare IBPS. For this, you have to keep the bottom line in mind. How to prepare for the home sitting IBPS examination?
- The first and most important lesson is that you have to make a proper plan of how much time you will have to prepare. You will not be able to prepare more topics with an incomplete plan.
- Keep yourself up to date It means that you have to be aware of the information of your four being, such as the current affairs, daily events and activities, especially associated with the banking and financial industry. For this, you can take the help of newspapers and magazines. Easy Way – How to prepare Current Affairs for IBPS Exam?
- Study only one topic at a time. You will not be able to prepare the two subjects after the end of one topic, otherwise you will not be able to prepare them either. Only by completing whatever topic you prepare, leave it.
- Proper Time Management – Divide each subject to prepare it in different times. This will allow you to give appropriate time to all the topics. Set the time to prepare for everyday Check Time Management Tips for IBPS.
- Practice as much as you can. Take help of IBPS Practice Test and Mock Test for this. (Practice Makes Perfect) makes practice perfect.