Date of Examination- 08-10-2017
Post Name- Junior Clerk
Number of Vacancy –31 posts
Age Limit- Maximum 27 years
Educational Qualification- Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
Instructions for Downloading the the Lok Sabha Junior ClerkAdmit Card 2017:
1. Candidates who are looking for the admit card of the written examination, must open the official website of Lok Sabha- www.loksabha.nic.in
2. Candidates have to click on the Recruitment section for related information.
3. In this section, the candidates have to follow the below mentioned link:
Download Admit Cards for Preliminary Examination for the post of Junior Clerk in Lok Sabha Secretariat :
4. After clicking on the link, the candidates haveto enter their Email address and password and Captcha code and then click on Login.
5. After login, the candidates will be able to download the admit card for the written examination.
6. Candidates are advised to read all the instruction mentioned in the admit card.
Download Result Click Here
Official Website Click Here