Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2017
(Join Indian Coast Guard)
Post Name – Navik General Duty
Last Date to Download the Admit Card- 22-09-2017
Post Name- Navik(General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 01/2018 Batch
Number of Vacancy – Not specified by the authority
STATUS OF ADMIT CARD
NAME OF EXAMINATION
Age Limit- The required age details for applying to this vacancy is given below:
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with 50 % marks in aggregate in total and 50% aggregate in Math and Physics from a recognized board.
Instructions for Downloading Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2017 :
1. Candidates who have applied online, must visit the official website of Join Indian Coast Guard (www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in ) in order to download the admit card.
2. In the home page, the candidates have to check the News Events section for latest updates.
3. Here the candidates can follow the link related to the E- admit card for the post of Navik (GD) 01/2018.
4. After clicking on the above mentioned link, the candidates have to enter their Registration Number or Email ID correctly and then click on Get Details.
5. After clicking on the above mentioned link, the candidates will be able to download the admit card.
6. Candidates must follow all the instruction mentioned in the admit card.
Download Admit Card
Download Official Notification