IBPS stands for Institute Banking Personnel Selection and recently they made announcement about vacancies of 1,315 Specialist offers as IT officer, Agriculture Field officer, Law officer, HR officer and Marketing officer. Check out more details in the post. This is the most promising opportunity for those students who are looking to move into Government Banking Sector. IBPS conducts Common Recruitment process for the selection of personnel. IBPS hire students through IBPS Preliminary and Main exams. Total numbers of vacancies are 1315 and are distributed as:
- IT Officer (Scale 1) 120 posts
- Agricultural Field officer (Scale 1) 875 posts
- Rajyasabha Adhikari (Scale 1) 30 posts
- Law officer (Scale 1) 60 posts
- HR/Personnel officer 35 posts
- Marketing officer (Scale 1) 195 posts
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking personnel Selection|
|Employment type||Bank jobs|
|Job location||All over INDIA|
|Name of the post||Specialist Officers|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Openings 2017
- Officer (Scale-I):
a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level
- Law Officer (Scale-I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I): Graduation and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I): Candidate should be a Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two years full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing .
Age Bar: Minimum age is 20 years and maximum would be 30 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years; OBC is 03 years and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Application fees: Candidates belonging to General categories are required to pay Rs. 600/- and other reserved categories are supposed to pay Rs. 100 as fees.
IBPS SO Exam centres: Though, they have centres in almost every city and union territories, yet the final list is about to come and is expected to come very soon.
Exam pattern for IBPS SO 2017:
Surprisingly, this year IBPS introduced a major change in recruitment process of SO. There will be two-tier examination instead of ONE examination like last few years. Sections covered in this exam would be English, Reasoning, General awareness, Quantitative aptitude and personal round interview depending on post applied for.
|Starting date of Application||07.11.2017|
|Last date to apply online||27.11.2017|
|Last date to submit application fees||27.11.2017|
|Dates for Preliminary exam||30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017|
|Date of MAINS exam||28.01.2018|
|Date for Interview||March 2018|