AFCAT Recruitment Result 2018
(Air Force Common Admission Test)
Post Name – Flying, Ground duty(TECH) and Ground duty (NON TECH)
Starting date of application: 16th December, 2017
Last date for online application: 23rd January, 2018
Every candidate has to pay Rs. 250/-
Payment Method: Through Online mode using Net banking/Credit/ Debit card Candidates having meteorology entry and NCC special entry don’t have to pay any fees.
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 24 years
(as on 01-07-2018)
|Hindi.SarkariExaamresult.com हिंदी में वेबसाइट|
Here is the details of AFCAT Recruitment Result 2018.
2. For Flying:Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Maths and Physics with at least 60% marks in each subject and B.E./B.Tech. degree from a recognized university.
3. For Ground Duty (Tech):Candidates must have 4-year Degree qualification and have cleared Sections A and B Examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with minimum 60% marks.
4. For Ground Duty (Non-tech):Candidates must have passed B.Com. with minimum 60% marks. For education posts, candidates must have passed MBA/MCA or MA/M.Sc. Degree in English/Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry/Statistics/International Relations/International Studies/Defence Studies/Psychology/Computer Science/IT/Management/Mass Communication/Journalism/Public Relation with minimum of 50% marks and have scored minimum 60% marks in graduation.
5. The pay scale will be Rs. 56,100 for the post name Flying, Ground duty (tech) and ground duty (non-tech).
6. Candidates can download AFCAT Recruitment Result 2018 from the link given below in Useful links.
|Download AFCAT Result 2018||Click Here|
|Official Circular||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|