Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board jobs
(Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board)
Post Name – TGT, PGT and Special Education teacher
Starting date of online application: 05th January, 2018
Last date of online application: 31/01/2018
For General/Ex-servicemen/OBC: Rs. 100 through SBI e-pay
Others don’t need to pay fees
Payment Method: Online Mode
For PGT: Maximum 36 years
For TGT: Maximum 32 years
For Special Education teacher: Maximum 30 years
(as on 31/01/2018)
|Hindi.SarkariExaamresult.com हिंदी में वेबसाइट|
1. For PGT:Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree or equivalent in relevant subject from a recognised university.
2. For TGT:Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate from a recognised university. Candidates should also have qualified CTET from CBSE.
3. For Special Education Teacher: Candidates should have passed B.Ed. in Special Education OR B.Ed. with 2-year Diploma in Special Education OR Post Graduation Diploma in Special Education OR equivalent from a recognised university/institution and must have qualified CTET.
4. Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the One Tier and Two Tier Examinations, and Skill Test.
5. The total number of vacancies is 9232.
6. The pay scale will be Rs. 9,300-34,800 for PGT, TGT, and special education teacher.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|