Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2018
(Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited)
Post Name – Assistant Managers, Junior Engineers, Maintainers and more
Starting Date of Online Application: 27th January, 2018
For General/UR/OBC: Rs. 500/-
For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 250/-
Payment Method: Using Net banking/ Credit or Debit card
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 28 years
05 years of age relaxation is permissible to SC/ST candidates, 03 years to OBC candidates and Ex-services and 10 years to PWD candidates.
|Hindi.SarkariExaamresult.com हिंदी में वेबसाइट|
1. Educational requirement for Assistant Manager: Candidates should have qualified GATE-2017 and passed B.E./B.Tech. in relevant stream with 60% marks from a recognised university.
2. Educational requirement for Junior Engineer: Candidates should have passed 3 years Engineering Diploma in relevant stream from a recognised university/institute.
3. Educational requirement for Maintainer: Candidates should have passed ITI in relevant trade from a recognised university/institute.
4. Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Computer-based Test (CBT), Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
5. The number of vacancies for Assistant manager is 141 with pay scale of Rs. 20,600-46,500.
6. The number of vacancies for Junior Engineer is 645 with pay scale of Rs. 14,000-26,950.
7. The number of vacancies for Maintainer is 1058 with pay scale of Rs. 10,170-18,500.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Circular||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|