Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Recruitment 2018
(Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited)
Post Name – Junior Engineer, Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer
Start Date 18th November, 2017
Last Date 15th January, 2018
For General/UR/OBC: Rs. 500/-
For SC/ST/PWD: No fees
Payment Method: Net banking/ Credit or Debit card
Jammu and Kashmir
Maximum: 30 years
(as on 01-11-2017)
|Hindi.SarkariExaamresult.com हिंदी में वेबसाइट|
1. For Junior Engineer: Candidates should have passed Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a Government recognised institute.
2. For Trainee Engineer: Candidates should have passed Full-time Regular B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in relevant subjects of Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Science from a recognised university/institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Computer Science/Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
3. For Trainee Officer: Candidates should have passed Full-time Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Degree in relevant subject from a recognised university/institute.
4. Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
5. The number of vacancies is 33 for Junior Engineer, 47 for Trainee Engineer and 11 for Trainee Officer.
6. The pay scale will be Rs. 14,000-41,100 for Junior Engineer, Rs. 16,400-40,500 for Trainee engineer and Rs. 16,400-40,500 for Trainee officer.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Circular||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|