Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018
(Bombay High Court)
Post Name – stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon
Start Date 28 March 2018
Last Date 10 April 2018
Payment Method: The examination fee can be paid Online through its official website.
Minimum- 18 years
Maximum- 38 years
(As on 23 March 2018)
|Hindi.SarkariExaamresult.com हिंदी में वेबसाइट|
Here is the important Details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018.
* Total vacancies is 8921 (1031- Stenographer, 4738- Junior Clerk, 3170- Peon).
* Qualification for stenographer & Junior Clerk- +2 class from recognized board, ITI in shorthand speed of and 40 w.p.m. in English Language and 30 w.p.m. in Marathi Language, and must have completed a computer course from a government recognized institute.
* For Peon- Passed 7 class from recognized board.
* Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Typing Test , Skill Test and Personal Interview.
* Payscale: For Stenographer- 9300-34,800/-, For Junior Clerk- 5200-20,200/-, For Peon- 4440-7440
* Candidates can Apply Online for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 from the below link.
|Apply Online for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018||Click Here|
|Official Circular||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|